Calling Rich Parsons

Mike Hamer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Rich, you still owe me a beer from that seminar right? Remember? I guessed the name of the song playing on your cell phone.....hahahaha. Anyways, that was a very good seminar, and I learned alot, thanks. (I was the one from IRT in the red shirt who didnt know how to hold a stick right) Learning six count really helped my progress in IRT as well.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Rich, you still owe me a beer from that seminar right? Remember? I guessed the name of the song playing on your cell phone.....hahahaha. Anyways, that was a very good seminar, and I learned alot, thanks. (I was the one from IRT in the red shirt who didnt know how to hold a stick right) Learning six count really helped my progress in IRT as well.

Mike,

Glad you had fun and was able to learn.

Send me a PM or e-mail and we can talk about getting together.

Thanks

Rich

PS: I think it was Marvin's Cell Phone, but either way we should still find a time and place. :)

Marvin

Black Belt
Reaction score

I think that is my debt, not Rich's:drinkbeer :cheers:
Anytime!!!!

Latest Discussions