boxing instructionals

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on boxing training videos? What do you think of the Ringside or Title videos?

With the kids i'm not making it to the gym as often as I would like, and i'm looking for something to help me between classes when i'm working out at home.

Thanks.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I personally have and HIGHLY recommend "Ultimate Boxing Lessons" by Coach Christopher Getz. They are extremely well done and cover so much technical ground. Two thumbs up, way up.

However; they are expensive and I don't even have the full set myself - I buy one at a time with months between purchases.

Best of luck in your search!

RyuKyuBushi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have the complete set and they are the best! You can order the set from budo videos.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Point of interest, if you're looking for some boxing instruction you might try and see what your local community college offers. You might be surprised at what you find.

OP
A

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Point of interest, if you're looking for some boxing instruction you might try and see what your local community college offers. You might be surprised at what you find.

The campuses close to me offer Kali, Aikido, and Karate. I'm actually looking for boxing instional videos.

Before everyone starts the old argument about how videos are no good, the classes I go to are at 5am. My wife is a teacher and since the school year started, I can only go to them when she has the day off and can take care of our twins in the morning. When she is on summer break, I will start going to them again. I'm looking for something to help until I can really get back into next summer.

OP
A

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It was worth a try.

Sorry, I edited my post while you were replying. My first one sounded too snotty for my tastes.

But thanks for the suggestion. It wasn't a bad one. I actually started the intro program at the school that belongs to the instructor that teaches the Kalie class at the local community college.

Latest Discussions