ASU HRD Club, Tempe AZ

geocad

Green Belt
Reaction score
I started my Hwa Rang Do training through the HRD Club at Arizona State University way back in early 1994. At the time Sun Bae Sean Arteaga (now I think he's JKN) was leading the class Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturday classes were at the dojong with KJN Corona or JKN Paul W (along with C. Lopez and/or Shannon ?). During the that time I met some really great people. Remember the scuba diving certification we all did?

Where are you now and what are you doing? If you ever studied HRD in Tempe AZ during the 90's (or later) speak out and tell me how you've been. Where are Suki, James, Kevin, and Steve?

I'm asking because I'm coming out of hibernation now and I'm interested to know how HRD has helped you these past 8 years.

I was the guy with the long curly black hair and managed the Tequila bar on Mill Ave.

Cheers,

George

OP
G

geocad

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm disappointed but that's ok. You deserve to stay silent. I've come to the conclusion that:

1. Nobody else here at MT practiced HRD in Tempe or
2. We were never really friends so why bother responding or
3. Maybe you did practice in Tempe but did not enjoy the experience there.

I'm guessing option #2. Most people either love me or hate me. Oh well, my loss. I guess I cannot pick your brain after all. If I said I was looking to be used as a practice dummy, would you respond then?

Latest Discussions