Ask a ninja

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks being in the most misunderstood, misrepresented, made fun of till you gotta change the name of the art to be taken seriously because of assclowns like this, art on the planet.

Why is it never "Ask a Kempoist" or "Ask a MMA Guy?"

*Sigh*

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks being in the most misunderstood, misrepresented, made fun of till you gotta change the name of the art to be taken seriously because of assclowns like this, art on the planet.​

I don't think those that obviously are trying to be funny are the problem. It is all the guys that make us laugh while they are trying to be serious that cause the problems.

This guy is parody, and good at it. I don't think he harm anyone's image at all.​

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks being in the most misunderstood, misrepresented, made fun of till you gotta change the name of the art to be taken seriously because of assclowns like this, art on the planet.​

Why is it never "Ask a Kempoist" or "Ask a MMA Guy?"​

*Sigh*​

Try practicing Tai Chi for 12 years if your looking to be the most misunderstood, misrepresented, art on the planet becuase of 10 of the thousands that do misrepresent it that cause it to be the most misunderstood, misrepresented, made fun of till you gotta change the name of the art to be taken seriously art on the planet

and if it were ask the Tai Chi master I still would have posted it

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Same with aikido. "It's just dancing around." or "It's never gonna be street effective." But, hey, we don't need to ask a ninja...we've got Segal! I for one love parody. Some of my favorite movies are the Hot Shots, Naked Gun genre.

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
you know what i REALLY HATE about this guy??? :soapbox:

well the only thing i hate about him is that theres only 35 "episodes". :)

how does anyone come up with this stuff anyway? "podcasting is like a factory that produces apple pies for whales"?!?!??!?!?!?!?

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Try practicing Tai Chi for 12 years if your looking to be the most misunderstood, misrepresented, art on the planet becuase of 10 of the thousands that do misrepresent it that cause it to be the most misunderstood, misrepresented, made fun of till you gotta change the name of the art to be taken seriously art on the planet

and if it were ask the Tai Chi master I still would have posted it

How about TKD? A lot of people think that all we're good for is kicking someone in the back of the head.... :(

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
We (or at least I) are just taking it as a joke. I like it too!

Yeah, I know. Sorry guys, when I first read through this thread I was still giggling about Ask a Ninja and didn't read all of your posts very carefully. I'm glad we can all have a sense of humor about our arts. :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Sorry guys, when I first read through this thread I was still giggling about Ask a Ninja and didn't read all of your posts very carefully. I'm glad we can all have a sense of humor about our arts. :)

Not a problem. It's always good to have a good sense of humor, especially about our art!

You mean there is more to TKD!!! :)

Just kidding, I use to be a TKD guy many many......many years ago when I lived near Boston.

I think I recall you mentioning that somewhere along the way...

Latest Discussions