Are Seig, and Tess safe?

R

RCastillo

Heard about the flooding over there, even saw a building float away!:eek:

OP
K

Kenpomachine

You'd better tried to get them on the phone/mobile.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Heard that animals are lining up two by two in WV. Stay high, dry, and safe, folks.

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Heard about the flooding over there, even saw a building float away!:eek:

So far we're safe :) Thanks for the concern guys .. the flooding is really wild around here, Driving is hazardous as the fields are now ponds to small lakes and for some reason there's not very many ditches next to the roads around here ... soooo into the path of traffic flows the water and unless you're driving a truck, or Humvee, you're gonna get into some kinda trouble~!!
I'm sooooo tired of all this rain~!!! Calgon take me away~!!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
So far we're safe :) Thanks for the concern guys .. the flooding is really wild around here, Driving is hazardous as the fields are now ponds to small lakes and for some reason there's not very many ditches next to the roads around here ... soooo into the path of traffic flows the water and unless you're driving a truck, or Humvee, you're gonna get into some kinda trouble~!!
I'm sooooo tired of all this rain~!!! Calgon take me away~!!

Nows a good time to buy Seig a boat, don't you think?:)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nows a good time to buy Seig a boat, don't you think?:)

Yeppers, But I want a Sail boat, it can be happily equipped with a motor :) I miss sailing!! Oh sorry, I digress~!! *scrambling to find boat dealers that deliver (guess they could just float it to us)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We just got home from the studio and it's been raining non-stop all day, I think we've seen the sun for a total of an hour the last few months, this is really quite strange, Methinks Seattle weather has somehow come this way~!! It was kinda warm over the weekend but sooo humid, and today it's sweatshirt weather. Weirdness abounds!!!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
We just got home from the studio and it's been raining non-stop all day, I think we've seen the sun for a total of an hour the last few months, this is really quite strange, Methinks Seattle weather has somehow come this way~!! It was kinda warm over the weekend but sooo humid, and today it's sweatshirt weather. Weirdness abounds!!!

It's becuase the Goldendragon lurks!:eek:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
In don't rain in Ohio.................:rolleyes:
In Hell, Satan is casting people to their final judgement. Most he throws into the lake of fire, but some he stacks into a small pile. When asked, he says, "Those people are from Ohio. Something that cold and wet won't burn."

Glad to hear you guys are OK, Tess. Scrap the sailboat, though. As a person from a neighboring state, I know that what Seig needs is a Bass Boat! :p Nighty-night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite (havn't heard that since I was a kid).

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
The major flooding and such are in Charleston, about 6 hours south by southwest of us. Seig would much rather have a 22 foot boat with a 300 hp on the back. It's too hard to fish off a sail boat and I don't do much bass fishing.