Any RMA schools in the Dallas area?

NYCRonin

Purple Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! "How intense was the training....etc".

Mr. Ronin? Oh no, call me Rob - we are not strangers nor need the webname to hold true. IF I was able to even add a single particle to your understanding -- that alone, was well worth the trip!

REALLY wish I could dance the dance this year, without the popped ankle tendon that hindered me during training. Ah well, next year, perhaps.
I really would like to do 'the work' with those there - and since Mr. Severe and I share a booj-ey background - I know we could have a great time!

(Ralph - if I may take the liberty - I am from the early 80's ninja Hayes-days craze times in study of Nin-po....we probably speak a common language. I have another regret not to be able to expend the cost of the 2 parts of the camp, I have read much of/from you over various sites -and would enjoy sharing time with you.)

The 'Camp' is Vlads best way to share alot in a short period - I cant be there this year...BUT, 2006? Who knows?

Party on, dudes!

(In addedum - MR. Scroggins (see! that seems so 'flat', da?)- I do deeply appologize for coming into the cabin so late at night, after you all were asleep. As a Charter Member of 'The Undesireables' - we often crept into the cabins FAR after you young bucks had gone to rest. BLAME Scott Conner, blame Furtry, BLAME those that are of our special band of brothers and blame the cold inviting lake...ah, OK -- blame me for enjoying every moment....sorry if I awoke you. LOL).