Another new MT Black Belt

Congrats all~! Great postings~! Now how about starting some More great threads and we can keep watching those belts change ;)

MACaver.. I shall reiterate what Lisa iterated.. Unh-unh..No.. Nope.. not gonna happen.. *grins all cheshire-cat-like*

KenpoTess said:
Congrats all~! Great postings~! Now how about starting some More great threads and we can keep watching those belts change ;)

MACaver.. I shall reiterate what Lisa iterated.. Unh-unh..No.. Nope.. not gonna happen.. *grins all cheshire-cat-like*

One little "Y" Chromosome, causes such a Big Problem ;)

Seriously - Congratulations to one and all.

chefs said:
***** this just goes to show your not just a hot H-Town Radio personality! Rock on Raisin, you have control of the Radio, the Net, whats next? TV3 Weather Girl????

I think TV and then the Big Screen would be the next area for her to attack. ;)

It wil be Hot today in Hamilton :angry:

Or You might see some Rain down in Wanaka :wah:

And it will be Cloudy in Queenstown %think%

KenpoTess said:
Yep, you guys just 'Had' to be different ;)

*still chasing you with a stick for trying to join the LLR *

Umm I clicked the wrong group.

Umm I thought it was for the woman's forum not the LLR.

Umm I just clicked all the groups and asked for permission, not reading what I was replying for.

OK, Dang it, what is the rule of thumb? You can beat your "Opponent" with a Stick no bigger than your thumb. Is that you Thumb Tess or mine ?

And yes We just had to be different. ;)

KenpoTess said:
How bout Seig's thumb? *snickers*
That is my concern, as his and mine are about the same size. ;)

Congrats to SheSulsa, Raisin, MACaver, Shogun (and anyone else I might have missed)!! :partyon:

Gin-Gin :asian:

Rich Parsons said:
Umm I clicked the wrong group.

Umm I thought it was for the woman's forum not the LLR.

Umm I just clicked all the groups and asked for permission, not reading what I was replying for.

OK, Dang it, what is the rule of thumb? You can beat your "Opponent" with a Stick no bigger than your thumb. Is that you Thumb Tess or mine ?

And yes We just had to be different. ;)
rule of thumb - a husband was allowed to beat his wife with a rod or stick, provided the stick was no thicker than his thumb.

Around the time of King Henry the VIII, but I could be way off there.

[/geeking]

Feisty Mouse said:
rule of thumb - a husband was allowed to beat his wife with a rod or stick, provided the stick was no thicker than his thumb.

[/geeking]

Fiesty, I believe in equal opportunity beatings. Hence my choice to mangle the quote with Opponent, and to hope it was Tess's thumb and not mine :)

Thank you though for the actual quote
:asian:

Feisty Mouse said:

[/geeking]
I've heard several defintions for the rule of thumb. The one I like the most is that the correct distance between the string of an english longbow and the body of the bow is the measure of a clenched fist with an outstretched thumb. Considering the volume of people armed with a longbow around the time of the 100 years war, it seems more than plausible for it to stick around. Much like the phrase 'worth their salt' has stuck around.

Hey, everybody - CeiCei is pretty close to Master of the Arts. Let's seed some topics so she can get up there!

shesulsa said:
Hey, everybody - CeiCei is pretty close to Master of the Arts. Let's seed some topics so she can get up there!
Ahhh, gosh, Shesulsa! You didn't need to seed 'em! Thanks for the warm fuzzies with your thought!

Sarah said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO CEICEI!!
1500 POSTS!

Thanks Sarah, and everybody else who caught the actual 1500th post in the Premium Club.... I hadn't been counting my posts :idunno:.

- Ceicei

way to go everybody...

man, i've really been slacking off on the posting

Latest Discussions

Back