Allied medics save small Afghan boy with fatal disease

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I know things like that happen more often than we get to hear about, but it`s so great to actually hear the details of one of these stories. Thanks for posting it.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think our governments are missing a great opportunity in not making these things more widely known, we all support our troops but it's also good to know that they are doing good work out there too.
All the troops do their job fantastically well under difficult conditions but the medics in Afghan have raised the bar when it comes to bravery and selflessness. I know an American medic lass was commended for bravery under fire in treating troops and we've had a couple of medic girls too who have won medals for looking after soldiers while in firefights.
Could we have a sticky somewhere where we can search out and post up all the heartwarming stories from the warzone? I think it's important that we know that while theres bad things happening out there and our soldiers are losing their lives and being wounded, there's tremendous good being down out there too.

Latest Discussions