ahh crap... help

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I just ran my Ipod nano first gen through the wash... any ideas how to make it work ... or anyone actually do this them selfs accidentally (feeling very dumb for not taking it outta my pocket when i changed cloths today)

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Take the battery out! Set it some place warm and dry. Don't touch! Pray! Try it wednesday night or thursday if that doesn't work, go buy a new one

OP
BrandiJo

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ipods you cant take the battery out of :( but iv done really good about not hovering over it wanting to make it work.. i pushed a few buttons and then have just let it set. As for buying a new one... kinda short the 300 bucks :(

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try just letting it sit for a few weeks until it dries out completely - THEN try to turn it on. Might work, might not, but it's likely you have the best chance if you don't touch it for a few weeks.

OP
BrandiJo

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
so it appears to be working almost normal... decided to plug it in today... the battery doesn't seem to last as long ... but it was pretty dead when i washed it. So their is still hope there... but even if i can get a few hours of use out of it between charging ill be good ... i *should* be able to replace the battery at some point.. either my self or using apple.

Latest Discussions