A Sad Day

T

The Prof

Today we commemorate the 60th anniversary of the liberation of the Jewish people from those dreaded hell hole concentration camps in Europe.

As I watch the news and listen to the survivors , my heart breaks as I try to understand how or why. Shameful and sinful is the evil that lurks in the hearts of some people.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Truely a terrible and horrible part of history

Todd

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sad indeed, but we should rejoice this day as well as the hell those people experienced was ended. The long task of rebuilding their lives and families could begin. We should never forget and should never deny that this actrocity to mankind happened.
Let us mourn those lost and rejoice for those who were freed.

:asian:

AC_Pilot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Let's clarify something here..

Only about 1/3 of the prisoners (and murdered by a government) in NAZI Germany were jewish. The rest, by some estimates 12 million men women and children, were political dissidents, jehovah's witnesses, christians, gypsies, other non German ethnics, etc..

The reason we keep hearing about the jewish part is that they are a well-organized and vocal minority to this day. Everyone who died there should be remembered, not just one ethnic group. The lesson we should learn is what happens to dis-armed minority groups, not necessarily racial minorities but sometimes unpopular political or religious groups, at the hands of governments.

Here's a great videotape on this issue produced by Jews for Preservation of Firearms Ownership : http://www.jpfo.org/ib.htm you can watch a free short video promotion of the documentary tape there

OP
R

rmcrobertson

If you will actually get on, say, the Simon Wiesenthal Center website, or read anything written by Jewish groups on the Holocaust, you will find this point made again and again and again and again.

However, this would clearly conflict with your anti-semitism and conspiracy theorizing.

Shame on you, sir. One can only hope that eventually, you find some way to grow up, and get beyond the sort of ugly nonsense about religion, history and Judaism that you insist upon spouting.

Recommendation: follow up on this, "AC Pilot," whoozis. read his posts, and his links. He's got the usual warped, sick view of history as one Big Jewish Conspiracy...it's crap, and he needs to be called on it every time he starts this nonsense.

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
rmcrobertson said:
If you will actually get on, say, the Simon Wiesenthal Center website, or read anything written by Jewish groups on the Holocaust, you will find this point made again and again and again and again.

However, this would clearly conflict with your anti-semitism and conspiracy theorizing.

Shame on you, sir. One can only hope that eventually, you find some way to grow up, and get beyond the sort of ugly nonsense about religion, history and Judaism that you insist upon spouting.

Recommendation: follow up on this, "AC Pilot," whoozis. read his posts, and his links. He's got the usual warped, sick view of history as one Big Jewish Conspiracy...it's crap, and he needs to be called on it every time he starts this nonsense.

Hi All, I would agree with you Robert, if it were that simple. I think it goes back about 2100 years give or take a few.

Agnostic heathen that I am.

Regards, Gary

AC_Pilot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mr robertson.. the majority of jews today have no idea that a few of them, extremely wealthy media, banking, business people, are deeply involved in a conspiracy with other groups to create a world government. Here's one of these non-conspirator jews exposing what is actually going on.. thank you for the segue: www.savethemales.ca

My own German and Scottish people are involved.. so am I anti-Scotts-Irish and anti-German by stating this?

Your assertions and personal attacks are the product of a brainwashed knee-jerk mentality, devoid of logical, calm reasoning. You seem incapable of having a polite, reasoned discussion, without resorting to personal, ad-homiym attacks. This is the modus operandi of a fanatic.

Your evidenced poor temperament and nasty behavior on these threads makes you certainly someone I would not want to associate with,.. so the feeling is mutual. I am sure this post will bring more reviling from you, but that's just par for the course.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
We know that half the victims of the camps were non-Jewish. That fact's been clearly hammered out over the last few decades. You are right, they do deserve equally to be remembered. However, disrupting a thread honoring the memories of 1 group of victims to point out another group is not the best way to "win friends and influence people".

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
AC_Pilot said:
mr robertson.. the majority of jews today have no idea that a few of them, extremely wealthy media, banking, business people, are deeply involved in a conspiracy with other groups to create a world government. Here's one of these non-conspirator jews exposing what is actually going on.. thank you for the segue: www.savethemales.ca

My own German and Scottish people are involved.. so am I anti-Scotts-Irish and anti-German by stating this?

Your assertions and personal attacks are the product of a brainwashed knee-jerk mentality, devoid of logical, calm reasoning. You seem incapable of having a polite, reasoned discussion, without resorting to personal, ad-homiym attacks. This is the modus operandi of a fanatic.

Your evidenced poor temperament and nasty behavior on these threads makes you certainly someone I would not want to associate with,.. so the feeling is mutual. I am sure this post will bring more reviling from you, but that's just par for the course.
Oh my. You poor man.

As to your statements concerning Robert, I, for one, see a well-informed, well-educated individual who is merely trying to expand your horizons. True, he can be a little heavy-handed at times, but can't we all -- you included?

If you were truly a Christian, you would practice forgiveness, as Christ preached.

OP
R

rmcrobertson

First off, there, Master Race, it's, "ad hominem."

To you, "AC Pilot," (like you really pilot a gunship) buddy, it's "Dr. Robertson."

Your arguments are despicable, and without foundation in reality. One had thought you'd try the, "Do you have the courage to accept the International Zionist Conspiracy," claptrap. There is very little point in debating this sort of paranoiac "logical," structure, or discussing your, "facts," since they bear no relation to reality. Just keep perusing, "The Turner Diaries," and "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," which you no doubt keep in the nightstand.

Your "ideas," have, regrettably, been integral to Western culture since Aquinas. They have animated monstrous events such as the Crusades; they have enabled monsters such as Hitler and (in different ways) Stalin; they continue to inspire neo-Nazi and racist groups in this country and elsewhere.

Do try to note that everybody else on these threads--people whose ideas appear to have little in common--have been telling you for the past week that they despise your claims and find your "facts," ridiculous.

So just mark me down as another Jew, willya? And big thanks for getting on the forum and spreading this sort of ugly nonsense during the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
My mother in law passed a little over a year ago from cervical cancer. She escaped from Auschwitz during the death march. Saw her family die there. Bore the internal and external scars and tattoos from her experiences in Christianstadt (sp?), Theriesenstadt (sp?), and Auschwitz. Ultimately, the experience killed her.

You see, cervical cancer is pretty much now recognized to be caused by the virus that causes genital warts. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). She was raped repeatedly during her incarceration. Very real JEWISH loss, specifically related to Aushwitz.

My first "mentor" in the martial arts passed into the anonymity of the mentally ill some years ago. Seems he bought in to the Jewish Conspiracy Theory crap so much (combined with the PTSD from his days serving our country...incidently, apparently in obligated service to the mysterious Judeo-Masonic conspiracy) that he flipped his giggy, and went into a permanent "hide". He believes that unplugging from the machine is the only way to stay at the ready for participation against the soon and coming world domination by this conspiracy. Very real NON-JEWISH loss related to the insane views of folks who insist that it's all according to plan.

Conspiracies, by thier very nature, take partial facts and piece them together, then fill in the blanks with what suits their purpose. I'm reminded of the oft-quoted ejection of the Judeo-Masonic banking family and their business from France. A true thing in history. The Baron's descendents were asked to leave, and take their bank with them. But it had more to do with the politics of the day, then an abreaction to an identified conspiracy. The French, for as bad as they smell and as lazy as they are, "got it" when it came to governing finances by debt-based politics. That's why they used the boot.

I checked this thread to see if there were any touching recounts of stories around the camp liberation, or discussions around the memorial ceremonies. Instead, I get to read the ramblings of one more guy headed down the same name-it-and-blame-it path that has already short-changed me of one good friend in this lifetime.

Get help, Pilot. There are no bogey-men in the closet; just your head. And what you do with them -- how much attention you give them, and were you go with that energy -- will affect many more lives than your own.

Regards,

Dave