5 Drunks and a red Haired Migit

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mon Mon

Okay this is another story i heard from jacob his Unlce Roy and some of his friends were drunk and doing stupid things. Anyway one of Roy's friends Jerry comes in the room and is wearing a Green shirt and he has red hair and hes a midget. The 5 drunk guys start chasing him around saying give me your pot of gold. They thought he was a Lepracon.:shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

I'm really starting to question your friends here......:p

OP
M

Master of Blades

I think thats the best way to go about it.......:rolleyes:

OP
J

Jill666

Sounds like something my friends from Southie would do.

Jill

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

midgets rock!!!! midget tossing, midget bowling, and especially midget yard darts thats my personal favorite

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
midgets rock!!!! midget tossing, midget bowling, and especially midget yard darts thats my personal favorite

Yard darts? Oh my gawd.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Ok, now I'm just starting to question everyone. Well except Kirk....He was always like this. Has this whole board gone crazy!!!

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

well yes didnt you know midgets can be very aerodynamic... but seriously you need about 4 midgets a two story building and need to make sure it just rained really hard and the ground is soggy otherwise they wont stick and thats no good...

OP
M

Master of Blades

:eek:.................................. :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
well yes didnt you know midgets can be very aerodynamic... but seriously you need about 4 midgets a two story building and need to make sure it just rained really hard and the ground is soggy otherwise they wont stick and thats no good...

:eek: Now that was too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.