2006 NBA Finals

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey sportsfans, and hoopaholics, who do you like in this year's NBA finals and why?

Me, I'd like to see the Big D Mavs' get their first ring. Mark Cuban, Avery, Dirk, J-Terry, etc., etc., are due for a championship since the Lakers are out this year... :uhyeah:

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
cali_tkdbruin said:
Hey sportsfans, and hoopaholics, who do you like in this year's NBA finals and why?

Me, I'd like to see the Big D Mavs' get their first ring. Mark Cuban, Avery, Dirk, J-Terry, etc., etc., are due for a championship since the Lakers are out this year... :uhyeah:
i like them because lakers are out!
i wanted shaq's team to win everytime after kobe started playing so selfish. btw, i can only say that in a forum, i cannot tell this to any of my friend coz there's not martial art that can help me survive their kicks!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
cali_tkdbruin said:

I'm not really following the finals since my team lost the ECF, but I guess I'll pull for the Heat because they knocked the Pistons out. <sarcasm> Plus, the NBA needs to get back to the superstars that sell jerseys, we've had enough of the 'play as a team junk'. </sarcasm>

OP
cali_tkdbruin

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
GO MAVS!!!

2 down to more to go to get that championship RING!

I was born in Texas, but grew up in Southern California, so when the L.A. teams aren't successfull I fall back on the Texas teams... :rolleyes:

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, living so close to Dallas I'm a big fan, but I'm really glad both teams are making thier first trip to the finals.

Latest Discussions