$10.000 Dollar Hatsumi Picture

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"You'll go to jail if you lift it off this site" ??? Uh-yeah... okay. Somebody out there ain't gonna give a crap and plaster it all over the place.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
omg i just saved the picture onto my doucuments........ wait what's that i hear?????? sirens? hahaha:2xBird2: lol

OP
O

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't know why they say you'll go to jail if you lift it off this site...Why not just copyright it that and block all attempts to lift it off the site?

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know why they say you'll go to jail if you lift it off this site...Why not just copyright it that and block all attempts to lift it off the site?

Ah, but psychological warfare is an important component of ninjutsu. Having done it professionally for the military for quite a few years, I know it to be an aspect of unconventional warfare that serves very effectively as a "force multiplier" which can result in less expenditure of your own side's resources and personnel.

If they can strike fear into the heart of an evildoer and make him believe that the weed of crime bears bitter fruit, it's much easier than going to the time and trouble of copyrighting and blocking.

As for what made this one a "$10,000 picture". . .Danged if I know.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, it was mentioned in one of Hatsumi's books. I believe "Essence of Ninjutsu" had a short blurb on it, as well as two photos. Check the section about "Ninja through the cameras eyes". Very interesting. I'll see if I can reread it and post a bit more when I have some free time.

benkyoka

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the person who took the photograph was a professional photographer who was in demand and cost thousands of dollars to hire. I don't recall if anyone paid that much to have it taken or if the guy who usually charges that much just took it.

Latest Discussions