looking for AZ folks to meet up with in Tucson or Phoeniz area

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am in Marana az now and would like to find some folks to have a bit of fun and sharing with . Nothing crazy, at 64 just a bit of easy movement and laughs is all I can handle.
Next time I'm planning to drive down to Tucson I'll PM you and maybe we can get together. You obviously have a wealth of knowledge and experience and I'd love to pick your brains. Beyond that, no promises. I'm 68 myself and last training session I went to didn't go so well. Let's just say, I'm not as physically capable as I'd hoped to be at this age. :confused:

noph8

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm in the east valley and looking to get back to WC. Haven't trained in over a decade but would love to meet up and show off how bad my chi sao is :D Previously studied with Fong Sifu when I lived in Tucson.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm in the east valley and looking to get back to WC. Haven't trained in over a decade but would love to meet up and show off how bad my chi sao is :D Previously studied with Fong Sifu when I lived in Tucson.
How far east in the East Valley? I'm in Central Phoenix but I used to drive all the way out to a park near Power Rd. to train with an Escrima group. Maybe we could meet up in-between? Also, I think there are still some commercial WC groups out your way. Not as many as in the old days though. PM me and we can talk.

Latest Discussions