• Effectiveness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

A.R.K.

What's the big secret?

It's not a secret at all. Many here know the names of the men who granted me such an honor. Who accepted me into their honored ranks. They were not my friends , they were my betters and still are. Many people know them....just not you.

I don't like your disrespectful attitude. I don't like your holier-than-thou attitutude. I don't like your narrow minded attitutude. I think you are an angry man trying to stir up strife where none exists. I think you are a man who enjoys spreading unsubstantiated allegations in order to make himself look superior. I think you harbour anger in a very unhealthy way and it will be your undoing. What would you care who has what rank? You wouldn't recognized their names anyway. It doesn't effect you in any way, shape or form. If those whom I associate are satisfied as to my experience why would it matter to you? If my students are satisfied as to my credentials and teaching experience, why should you care? You carry on such about things that you cannot prove or disprove that don't effect you in the first place. That is...well it's just sad.

All you have is hate and anger and no facts to back up any allegations. You refuse courtesy and an offered hand. Your loss.

OP
A

A.R.K.

Help you make your art sound more legit………I think not.

No, help a fellow martial artist research an area. The credibility is already their by men with more years and training than either of us. Your loss.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Mya Ryu Jitsu
It's not a secret at all. Many here know the names of the men who granted me such an honor. Who accepted me into their honored ranks. They were not my friends , they were my betters and still are. Many people know them....just not you.

I don't like your disrespectful attitude. I don't like your holier-than-thou attitutude. I don't like your narrow minded attitutude. I think you are an angry man trying to stir up strife where none exists. I think you are a man who enjoys spreading unsubstantiated allegations in order to make himself look superior. I think you harbour anger in a very unhealthy way and it will be your undoing. What would you care who has what rank? You wouldn't recognized their names anyway. It doesn't effect you in any way, shape or form. If those whom I associate are satisfied as to my experience why would it matter to you? If my students are satisfied as to my credentials and teaching experience, why should you care? You carry on such about things that you cannot prove or disprove that don't effect you in the first place. That is...well it's just sad.

All you have is hate and anger and no facts to back up any allegations. You refuse courtesy and an offered hand. Your loss.

YAWN........same song and dance. Try to profile me as someone who is angry or has an axe to grind.
People that make claims to high rank and then refuse to say from whom and where the received such rank draw suspicion to themselves by doing.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

No, help a fellow martial artist research an area. The credibility is already their by men with more years and training than either of us. Your loss.

Something I will no doubt regret for the rest of my life.:rolleyes:

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Mr. RyuShiKan,

For what it's worth, you have my respect and appreciation for your contribution to this forum. Bravo! Keep up the good work! We need real man with guts and integrity, such as you, Sir. Too many people just do not have the guts NOR the knowledge, to bust a fake. You are a good man. :asian:

Kenneth Ku

OP
A

A.R.K.

Too many people just do not have the guts NOR the knowledge, to bust a fake.

Probably becasue they don't have any proof or evidence. Just not liking an individual doesn't constitute proof. Making unsubstantiated allegations over and over and over doesn't constitutute proof. Just an obsession :shrug: O'well, you all worry about it. It doesn't change anything. Just takes up space.

Ryu,

According to the mods, if you have proof then post it. If you don't take it to email instead of beating a dead horse. Otherwise you'll get suspended again and cry that I 'set you up' :rolleyes:

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

No, I have stated it's meaning.

So essentially your just trying to cause strife with idiotic comments?

:rolleyes:

I'd like to show you the meaning of the word "Gibberish":

gib·ber·ish
n.
1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing.

2. Highly technical or esoteric language.

3. Unnecessarily pretentious or vague language.

I think most here would agree that randomly placing 3 words together, 1 of which is from an entirely different language, would be considered to be nonsensical. So, my comment is not idiotic at all, I'm just trying to work out why you would choose a nonsensical name for your art.

OP
A

A.R.K.

I spoke with my assistants and we just like Mya Ryu Jitsu, so we'll stick with that. It has some special meaning to us. I appreciate your input in the chat room though :) I like bridging two different languages. It is reflective of our roots and is meant to lend honor to them. Take care :asian:

OP
C

chufeng

MRJ,

I don't really care what you call your art...but this still boils down to NOT knowing how to use the foreign language(s) you are using in naming your system.

A martial system becomes a Ryu after several generations of teachers...it has to withstand the test of time...

Your art is a decade-plus old; how many generations of teachers have you produced?

I completely understand RSK's concern regarding rank, etc.

I also understand that you have developed your own system (which is your right)...you've named it...and now it is a matter of time to see if it holds up...

Don't you think you could end this bickering by simply answering the question: Who promoted you to eighth dan in Pangainoon?

If you don't intend on answering that question, then don't bother responding at all...I don't need to read another page of "I don't have to prove or justify, etc."
...and didn't you answer this once before? If so, why be secretive about it now?

I'll be quiet, now.

:asian:
chufeng

OP
A

A.R.K.

Chufeng,

I appreciate your input :) But we've really grown to like the name and I think we are going to stick with it. We spent some time looking at several. I tossed it around with my assistants as well as those I look to for advice. They really liked the name as well, particuarly those Arabic Grandmasters with which I have been priveleged to become associated with. They understand our intend with the name. It is their input that was the deciding factor. If some don't care for it, well it's difficult to please everyone.

Take care :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked, due to the repetitive nature of recent posts. Please take this matter to e-mail or PM.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions