You gotta love this....<sarcasm>

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...nother-critical-in-nyc-range-rover-chase?lite

Video taken by a helmet camera shows the pack zooming around the the Range Rover of Alexian Lien, 33, who was out for a drive with his wife and 2-year-old daughter, police said.
One biker, identified by police as Christopher Cruz of New Jersey, slowed down right in front of the SUV and gestured at Lien, who clipped the motorcycle, the video shows.
Deliliah Domenech
Jay Mieses' family says he may be paralyzed from the waist down after being injured Sunday during a clash between bikers and a Range Rover in Manhattan

A group of riders then surrounded Lien's vehicle.
"They take their helmets and start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there with a knife," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.

Domenech said her family is upset that most of the attention from the incident is focused on Lien and not her nephew, a married father of a 10-year-old and a 14-year-old.
"This man with a Range Rover and luxury lifestyle — it's OK for him to do something to someone because he rides a bike or has tattoos?" she said.

I am rather speechless....

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
As a parent I can empathize with the mother but as a fellow motorcyclist I am appalled. A 50 block chase? (Is no one able to take down a plate number and call the police on their cell phone?) Smashing out windows, dragging a guy out of his vehicle and beating him? Since when is this considered justifiable behavior?

The mother said," they were just trying to get him to slow down and not drive so close to him." From the video he didn't have a lane that wasn't close to them. And who in their right mind tries to slow down a 6000+ lbs "cager" by pulling in front of them and stopping quickly? Recipe for disaster.

Latest Discussions