You are invited to study Korean Kung Fu

Steronius

White Belt
Reaction score
The School of Chung Moo Kwan Sib Pal Gee (Korean Kung Fu) Association wishes to invite new and continuing students of all ages and experience to study at our headqarters located at

7613 Fourth Street
Marrero, Louisiana 70072

Phone: 504-328-6345

Classes are Mon, Tue, Wed, and Fri.

Children's classes are 3:30pm to 5pm
Adult Classes are 6:30pm to 8pm

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
moved to the correct area of the forum by me
Sheldon Bedell
MT MOD

OP
Steronius

Steronius

White Belt
Reaction score
Sib Pal Gee -- 18 Methods (sometimes called 18 Weapons) is a Korean lineage of Kung Fu. In particular it includes methods used in Shaolin Long Fist, Plum Flower Mantis, Bagua, Chin-Na, and Korean style kicking.
Classes are being instructed by Grandmaster Chun Dai Soung's senior instuctor who is a 3rd Dan in the system and 6th Dan in TaeKwonDo.
I short bio for Grandmaster Chun can be found in The Mantis Cave:
http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave/chundai.htm

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've heard some very good things about Ship Pal Ki....in particular the Iron Palm methods used in conjunction with Preying Mantis. Are there different "styles" of Ship Pal Ki? Could you shed some light on that,please?

I'm very interested in it,as I've never heard of a school in the USA before.:)

OP
Steronius

Steronius

White Belt
Reaction score
I am certain there are different styles! It is very difficult to find information on the various forms of SibPalGi and I have found very little.

However I will be learning in class of course. I have received my blue belt in the system, my primary system is ITF TKD and I am fascinated and very interested in Bagua (PaKua).

I find Palm technique comes from my interpretaion of the few Bagua techniques I experiment with.

Like any system our hand weapons have many forms. Palm, Fist, Hammer, Knuckles, Ridge, Knife, BackFist, Wrist, etc..

Latest Discussions