Yoda-vs-Voldemort

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yoda uses the Force to steal Voldemort's wand (Voldie can't use magic without a wand, remember?) - while leaping towards him with inhuman speed and decapitating him with one blow of his lightsaber.

Game over! :jedi1:

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ppko said:
you got me there, but yoda is also not as willing to kill as voldemort

Sure he is... he snapped those trooper's heads off like bottle caps on Kashyyk. On Coruscant, he cut through them like butter & when he went after Palpatine, he went to kill him.

Yoda wins. Voldemort has the spell, but Yoda has style & plus he could probably grab it out of the air & throw it back at him.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the only way to kill voldemort is to destroy his soul and if you remember his sould is not with his body he cut it up in several pieces, Yoda may be able to win one battle but I am betting on voldemort to win the war

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Yoda uses the Force to steal Voldemort's wand (Voldie can't use magic without a wand, remember?) - while leaping towards him with inhuman speed and decapitating him with one blow of his lightsaber.

Game over!

You dont know what your talking about. There is wandless magic, but only very powerful wizards can do it. Voldemort is a very powerful wizard. We've seen, and read, dumbledore waving his hand and changing school banners, and dimming candles. There was talk of wandless magic in the books. Harry blew up his aunt marge without a wand. And grew his hair back in one night. And got on the roof of his school. And turned his teacher's wig blue. And vanished the glass at the zoo. And busted Aunt Marge's wine glass.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
You dont know what your talking about. There is wandless magic, but only very powerful wizards can do it. Voldemort is a very powerful wizard. We've seen, and read, dumbledore waving his hand and changing school banners, and dimming candles. There was talk of wandless magic in the books. Harry blew up his aunt marge without a wand. And grew his hair back in one night. And got on the roof of his school. And turned his teacher's wig blue. And vanished the glass at the zoo. And busted Aunt Marge's wine glass.
Yoda waves his little green hand and ends the Imperial Guardsmen in one second.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:

Man, you know a lot (and remember) about Harry Potter! Sortta like I used to know everything about the Narnia books. :partyon:

I have read all the Potter books, though, and I think Voldemort would never fight Yoda (or anyone else powerful) on his own. He would plan an ambush with friends to distract Yoda by threatening innocents with cruel death. Still, Yoda is the man (he is a man, isn't he?) and eventually he or one of his proteges would triumph over Voldemort.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sam said:
ouch my head more infor-ma-tion....than....I....can....handle

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
ummmmmm magic vs the force........the force is in everything maybe magic too?
Yoda wins by spinning around yoshimitsu style with lightsaber.....umm the force is strong with this one.

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok wow....This is almost as bad as Picard vs Kirk.....Anyways...i think they would kill each other, because Voldamort would kill yoda, but yoda would come back as a ghost and drive voldamort crazy and since he is evil he will kill himself, because of his pride.

Yeah...thats it...lol

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yoda all the way! Voldamort is too cocky, Yoda is just too cool. :)

Latest Discussions