Yo Farnsworth!!!!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Me? yes. But he has to go through the Goldendragon to get to me. But I look forward to seeing him when the Golden One is finished with him.

Humph...... well, no one has to go thru me for anything because.... there will not be a "get to any of MY Women" in the first place!!!! .............. thus, JF will continue to be a trusted student and not an advisary an will be a protector with me. :) :)

:jedi1:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I wonder if The Golden One would also protect me from Erin?

Sure, Sir Rich! :uhyeah: but do not worry..... a friend of mine is a friend of hers. :) But you do have to watch out for those new beginners ......they can be wild .. ya know.........

:asian:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Jason, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I know nothing of your martial arts abilities and therefore did not mean to insinuate that Mr. C would beat you in a fight. I was only saying that he was my protector. Chad told me that I was wrong to say that, so I just wanted to apologize. I hope you didn't take that personally.

Erin
Naw...... don't worry about it... Jason knows me well, and I in reverse.... he would not take that seriously knowing what he knows about us all. All in jest. Continue to have fun on the board.

p.s. Jason and I talk all the time...... :)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
White belts should be seen and not heard at times ;)

Well, let's not get tooooo harsh... it was not intended to pit one vs another.... especially within our own group. All in good fun...... besides neither of would allow this to acutally transpire with anyone anyways.

:partyon:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Jason, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I actually thought it was quite humorous. Also, I didn't read this until now and wasn't planning on turning my PC on until Mr. C. called me. Then I thought I'd take a look see. :)

I know nothing of your martial arts abilities and therefore did not mean to insinuate that Mr. C would beat you in a fight.

My M.A. abilities are about average. I've trained my muscle memory to the best of my abilites and also the body works for what I need it to do. :asian:

I was only saying that he was my protector.
I know what you were trying to say. :)

Chad told me that I was wrong to say that, so I just wanted to apologize. I hope you didn't take that personally.

I'm fine and no problems here. It usually takes quite a bit to get me riled up.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Sure, Sir Rich! :uhyeah: but do not worry..... a friend of mine is a friend of hers. :) But you do have to watch out for those new beginners ......they can be wild .. ya know.........

Hmmm Golden Dragon, Gold is worn as a crown, King Dragon Then?. Ans I am Sir Rich ? I hope I can maintain my reputation which is that of Sir Galahad. I always strive for the perfection of my Father Sir Launcelot. Erin was talking about someone coming out to see her and she being a bride and all. :rolleyes: She can hit me all she wants. Just do not smile at me. That is what scares me the most. :uhohh: This is why I asked for yours and The Lady Tess's Help with the Lady Erin.

(* I could not resist *)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
My M.A. abilities are about average. I've trained my muscle memory to the best of my abilites and also the body works for what I need it to do. :asian:

...you ain't foolin' no one... :uhyeah: