yet more from the religion of peace......

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
nurse, required to render aid, that DOES answer all your original and boring so called "questions"

Would you stand by and let a Muslim die? nurse, required to render aid
Would you put your life on the line to save a drowning Muslim? nurse required to render aid
Would you brave a burning building to save a Muslim child? nurse required to render aid
Would you step into a crowd of violent youths beating on a Muslim kid and save that life? never did like bullies much, also nurse required to render aid
Would you withhold medical treatment if you found out your patient was Muslim? SEEING A PATTERN YET??? nurse, required to render aid

Would you walk away if you saw a Muslim lying bleeding on the street? nurse, required to render aid

If a van labeled in Arabic went off the road and flipped in the ditch, would you stop and render aid, and call for help? nurse, required to render aid

Listen up Bob, you cant ask questions, then refuse to listen to the answers.....

as for your follow up?
- Are any Muslims Good? I guess.

- Can Muslims be good Americans? no, they cant since thier religion teaches to overthrow any non muslim government and to replace it with sharia law. Now, if they are willing to overlook or ignore that tenant, then sure.

- Can you like a Muslim? I have liked plenty of muslims

- Would you let your daughter marry a Muslim and wear a burkha if she so choose to? No kid of mine would. And I can say that with a certainty.

Let me ask you flat out, are you calling people, myself included dumb just because we see and admitt to the threat you refuse to acknowledge?
Let's just say your daughter did do that... How would you react?
Sean

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the religion IS the threat, IF they follow it to the letter:

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam." (Surah 3:19)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"It ill becomes the idolaters [non-Muslims] to visit the mosques of God..." (Surah 9:17)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

i could do this all day Bob.

And BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT, yes, teh torah might have **** just as bad, but jews aint knocking over buildings in New York, and yeah, ONE christian guy took down a building in Oklahoma, but not because of religion. He was an anti government nut more than a religious nut.

IF a muslim follows the koran to the letter, he or she is a threat.

however

if they dont, then they could still be a muslim and not be a threat. But if they dont follow it to the letter, are they still a good muslim? other muslims might say no....

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Second link takes clauses out of context. Each one is more interesting when you take then in context of the surrounding verses, and the over all chapter.

hahaha. Feel free to interpret it however you like.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
why those two?

because islam is, IMO teaching evil, it is a religion founded by a pedophile that preaches conquest.

scientology is so clearly a money making ponzi scheme, that i refuse to call it a church.

here is a tip, when the founder of your church made a living as a SCI FI WRITER, it just might be a bunch of made up crap

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get some differences in translation. Considering the number of variations in the Christian translations, I suspect that some of these 'fact' sites are getting things wrong.

the religion IS the threat, IF they follow it to the letter:

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Nor do they spend an expenditure, small or large, or cross a valley but that it is registered for them that Allah may reward them for the best of what they were doing.

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

I just did 3 here. Anyone else want to check an online source, http://quran.com/

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
why those two?

because islam is, IMO teaching evil, it is a religion founded by a pedophile that preaches conquest.

scientology is so clearly a money making ponzi scheme, that i refuse to call it a church.

here is a tip, when the founder of your church made a living as a SCI FI WRITER, it just might be a bunch of made up crap

So....what's your take on Mormonism?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hahaha. Feel free to interpret it however you like.
Given that I do neither read nor speak Arabic, it's hard to read it in the original language. I suspect that Christians suffer the same problems given that they can't read or understand Latin, Hebrew or Aramaic.

As to interpretation, taking 2 lines out of 300 is rather subjective. Using the same methodology I can clearly indicate pedophilia, necrophilia, incest and child sacrifice as regular requirements of the Christian and Jewish faiths.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, as I asked:

If Islam IS the problem, what do you suggest be done?

Keep in mind, US, that Constitution thing, rule of laws, and all that.
We want a -legal- solution.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Let's just say your daughter did do that... How would you react?
Sean

my daughter wouldnt do that.
For one thing, she isnt interested in men, so she wont be marrying a muslim. For another she is aware of how they treat people of alternate....orientation in that faith, so she wont be doing that.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
best answer? kill every single radical muslim. Might not be legal tho......almost as good answer, seal our country off from this plague.

no more student visas from islamic countries, no more involvment in the middle east. Drill for our own oil and let israel deal with it's own problems. They dont need our help anyway.

BUT

hammer to dust anyone that continues to **** with us.

Bob, as a mormon, i consider it just another sect of christianity, i know of Smiths checkered life, and while I take him as a prophet of God as a matter of faith, i am not a fool.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For one thing, she isnt interested in men, so she wont be marrying a muslim. For another she is aware of how they treat people of alternate....orientation in that faith, so she wont be doing that.
Fine, don't answer.
Sean

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have to say that the reason I post these things is more to go after the dishonesty in the mainstream media and people in government policy making positions. the best example in recent history is the major in the army, Hassan, I think his name was. He goes to conferences and gives lectures on holy war, hands out business cards with warrior or sword of the prophet, and has contact with radical muslim clerics. Then, when he goes out and shoots a bunch of people after yelling Allahu ahkbar, the press can't seem to discern a reason why he did it, and the first thing out of the mouths of the command structure, even though they say they don't know why he did it, is to tell everyone not to discriminate against muslims.

That silliness is what I try to address in my posts on Islam. there was a killing in Texas or somewhere, a father murdered his daughter, the press didn't know why, but it just so happens she was embarrasing the family. the fact that "perhaps" she was killed because her family was a muslim family was completely ignored. That is the silliness I am addressing.

The "you are a racist who hates muslims" is also a silly thing to say. The people here on the study don't know anything about me really, other than they usually don't like what I post. That is life on the world wide web, and I will take my lumps. It is just interesting to sharpen research skills and debate skills and to see how quickly some people will go straight to the name calling, even though I usually am pretty reasonable in my posts. Most of the time I only respond to ignorant behavior by other posters, I try not to start it.
I am always open to people's apologies, but it's funny, few really ever do apologize. Another fact of the internet debate world.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i did answer, you just dont like the answer
just as you can not conceive of your daughter being seduced by the East, which happens all the time really, People of the East can not conceive of their daughters being seduced by the West. Why is it so hard for you to understand when you can't even allow the thought of your daughter leaving the plan you have set for her? "What if she did?" never got answered; it was put in the, "That would never happen to me" file.:mst:
Sean

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:lfao:

For one thing, she isnt interested in men,
unless she is a) very young, or b) batting for the other team
so she wont be marrying a muslim.
keep telling yourself that.... girls have the silly notion they can fix a guy with enough LUUUUUVVV take that from a former girl
For another she is aware of how they treat people of alternate....orientation in that faith, so she wont be doing that.
and there you are showing your bigot again.
Not all Muslim are created equal, same as not all Americans are. Or Christians, or whatever.
There are some fine, outstanding individuals who know how to treat a fellow human being. Many lessons to be learned.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Christian" families have abandoned, beaten, maimed and killed their daughters too, for "dishonoring the family". I knew 1 gal who when in high school was beaten by her father repeatedly for such nonsense, except in that case it was a white girl who was interested in a non-white. Broke her arm before the school and local law enforcement intervened. His "strong Christian faith" was cited as justification for the beating.

In fact, numerous "Christian" preachers such as Bruce Ware, Tom Holladay and Rick Warren preach it's a wifes duty to submit to her husband, to endure, that it is "Gods Plan" that she submit.

Debi Pearl, half of a husband-and-wife fundamentalist child-training ministry as well as author of the bestselling submission manual, Created to Be His Help Meet, writes that submission is so essential to God’s plan that it must be followed even to the point of allowing abuse. “When God puts you in subjection to a man whom he knows is going to cause you to suffer,” she writes, “it is with the understanding that you are obeying God by enduring the wrongful suffering.”

It's unfair to condemn all Christianity because of the views of women as property, inferior creatures, or even slaves held by a small percentage. By the same reasoning, it's just as unfair to paint all Islam by views held by a portion of their global community. 1,000 years ago, these views were considered fine. Today not so much.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Folks, lighten up on TF's daughter. He answered the question to my satisfaction.
Thanks.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If Islam IS the problem, what do you suggest be done?

That was the question I was going to drop in to this I have to confess. After all, it is really the only question that matters, once the, to me obvious, point has been accepted that radical Islamic political manipulators are a problem.

As you can tell, from my point of view, I have very little doubt that very few of the instigators of Islamic 'trouble' and violence about the world are actually devout. They simply use the great tool of social control that religion is for their own personal political goals.