Reaction score
Xue is this not your normal routine?
icon12.gif

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones that do it well, make it look easy. The ones that think they will give it a try, will find out that it takes time, and effort, before you can make it look effortless. If you don't follow the above, yoga will put a hurting on ya.
icon7.gif

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Wait ... you mean that's not standard yoga practice? And I've been working on it all this time!! :vu:

Well of course it is. You just need to get that arm and leg super stretch strike thing down first :D

But then speaking as one who has perfected the Kamehameha attack (as everyone knows all of us Internal CMA guys do sooner or later :supcool: )I am not all that sure how much more deadly I need to be :supcool: but I am working on it :D

OOPS... I wasn't suppose to tell any non ICMA people that...sorry I must now Kamehameha this thread and all in it

KAMEHAMEHA
:eek:verkill:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excellent. No unnatural contortions, just asanas running through range of natural motion. You'll notice that Guru Krisnamacharya had a lot of muscle mass and tone. Yoga doesn't have to be pretzel positions done by starved toothpicks.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
You guys are all spot on. I was completely floored when I had some students come to my class and tell me about it.

Latest Discussions