Yang Taijiquan Video Clip!

Keith Kirkendall

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Don't tell me, tell Erle. He is an honest and compassionate man. If he does not have the right, I am sure he would be behind bars right now. Enough of discussing this as I see where this is heading.

bigfootsquatch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Don't tell me, tell Erle. He is an honest and compassionate man. If he does not have the right, I am sure he would be behind bars right now. Enough of discussing this as I see where this is heading.

I told you I have discussed it with him. I said he had good stuff; I've said that on here; I've said that to him as well. Likewise, I also tried to explain to him how I felt while being as understanding as possible from his POV. Many others I know have done the same and have gotten the same results I have, but anyway Erle has been talked about enough on here, and this isn't even a thread based on him. Great that you like him. Don't get offended if I say something you don't like. I can be blunt sometimes. People do not have a right to bash others, and there is especially no need to bash people who are dead! If you like Erle, that's great. I like some of his work as well. Not everyone does. Not everyone likes me. Not everyone likes Tai Chi in general.

Matter of fact here are some positives about Erle:
1.Wealth of Information
2.Offers as much free as "for sale" material
3.Reponds swiftly to emails
4.Can generally explain the reason why he does what he does in his martial arts, though one may not agree with his reasoning, they are nonetheless valid.