Yahoo: Cole Miller vs Dany Lauzon UFC 108 results

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
01-02-2010 10:21 PM:Apparently, Cole Miller has been reading Cagewriter, as he won by submission over Dany Lauzon with a kimura via inverted triangle at 3:05 the first round at UFC 108, similar to the Toby Imada inverted triangle that is leading in votes for Cagewriter submission of the year.

"I'm not afraid to take risks, I'm not afraid to lose, and I'm not afraid to die, and I'd gladly do all three for the fans of the UFC," Miller told the crowd after his win.

Lauzon had been knocked down early in the round, but recovered easily. Afterwards, he said he didn't even remember the knockdown.

"Did I? I don't even remember getting dropped."

Miller (16-4-0) and Lauzon changed positions a few times before Miller was able to lock his legs around Lauzon's neck, forcing Lauzon (12-3-0) to tap.

This is Miller's first win after losing to fellow "The Ultimate Fighter" alumnus Efrain Escudero. Lauzon, the brother of fellow UFC lightweight and 108 fighter Joe Lauzon, was making her first trip back to the Octagon after losing to Spencer Fisher at UFC 64.

More...
Yahoo! Sports.
Cagewriter is an MMA blog edited by Steve Cofield.

Latest Discussions