X-Box 360 - deliberate shortage planned

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sure i'll (eventually) buy an Xbox 360, i've enjoyed the Xbox i've got now, and I much prefer it to the Playstation I did have.

Maybe it's the contrarian in me, but I have this nagging resentment of being manipulated by cheap marketing ploys. For that reason alone, i'll wait until well after the Xbox 360 is available on the shelves to buy one. I refuse to be manipulated in to joining the mooing herd camped out at stores to get the newest "IT" item. :shrug:

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
I refuse to be manipulated in to joining the mooing herd camped out at stores to get the newest "IT" item. :shrug:

(Me)--> MOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :whip1: <--(Microsoft)

C

CrankyDragon

Im soooo behind the times, I just got my daughter a GBA-SP!!!

But, then again, $49 is a lot less than $249+!! :)

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a regular gamyboy (the era of my older sisters), a game boy pocket, a game boy color, and a game boy advanced. they also have the.. SP and the DS? is that right?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have one SP, two Advanced, and two Colors...we had two of the older versions but traded them in at some point. In addition, I have a Pocket PC and my wife and kids each have a Palm...it's too much!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
arnisador said:
my...kids each have a Palm...it's too much!

I want to be one of your kids!

Everything of mine I always had to buy for myself, unless it was off brand clothing or shoes or food.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah, we spoil 'em. They have too much junk.

I'd offer to adopt you, but you're about to start college and that's very expensive! (Actually not for me, since my kids can go free to my college. Do you like engineering?) I assume you get enough of an allowance to cover your needs?

Latest Discussions