WTF schools in Toronto/GTA

A

AssKick

Hi everyone.

I am a white/yellow'er. So I am new. I go to this TKD school because it's closest to my home. But I want to know if anyone has any experience/knowledge of the TKD schools in the GTA. Can you tell me your opinion? Good ones/bad ones... At least I would like to know if the one I am going is good/not. I don't have experience at anyother ones, so I dont have a standard to compare. You may private me if feel like doing so. Thanks.

Asskick

Langdow

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey there, I've never actually heard of the GTA orginzation so I can't offer any opinion on them.

The only thing I might suggest though is to not really worry about that right now. You can tell how good a school is generally by looking at the advanced students, looking at the instructors, and by your gut feeling. This is probably the best indication that the school is for you. If they teach good technique, it doesn't matter what orginization they are from. :)

Cheers

Han-Mi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Langdow said:
Hey there, I've never actually heard of the GTA orginzation so I can't offer any opinion on them.

The only thing I might suggest though is to not really worry about that right now. You can tell how good a school is generally by looking at the advanced students, looking at the instructors, and by your gut feeling. This is probably the best indication that the school is for you. If they teach good technique, it doesn't matter what orginization they are from. :)

Cheers
Agreed:asian:

OP
A

AssKick

Hi all.

I am sorry. I should have mentioned that GTA stands for Greater Toronto Area, not yet another TKD organization. :rolleyes:

Langdow

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ahhh, well then, that's a horse of a different color. I know people who could check for you on the school, however I still stand by my first post . . . if they teach good technique, and it seems good in your gut for you . . . it probably is. :ultracool

Latest Discussions