WTF Dan certificate = $2

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way off topic...

Say, Jim....

Will your school be hosting a summer camp this summer? My judo/jujutsu instructor told me tonight that he was invited to teach at a TKD summer camp in Wisconsin by Don Larson.

Just curious...

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any time there's a document worth something, there's going to be a counterfeit. You can find them for many college degree's also.

As far as using it to lure potential students, how many 1 Dan BB's are already out there taking advantage of the ignorant with or without it. I look at my own beginnings and what I didn't know back then. I could've easily been drawn in by one of them. Even now, as as a 2nd Dan, I in no way consider myself to be a master. I look at these guys and just cringe.

OP
J

Jim Tindell

bignick said:
Way off topic...

Say, Jim....

Will your school be hosting a summer camp this summer? My judo/jujutsu instructor told me tonight that he was invited to teach at a TKD summer camp in Wisconsin by Don Larson.

Just curious...
Yeah our school will have it's summer camp again. I don't know what the dates are... I kinda forgot. Late June sometime.

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep and sadly this epidemic has hit just about all martial arts out there. Its pretty scary if you think about it, 10 years from now there are prob going to be an array of McDojo's running around claiming degrees from all sorts of organizations and martial arts and what not, and sadly the parents and the kids, and overall the students who ut their money and trust in these people are the ones that are going to pay for it.

Latest Discussions