WOW! Susan Boyle surprises the judges!

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was endearing. And they do seem like genuine. The mom has a very nice voice, and the dad was steady. He wasn't as good as the mom but he certainly wasn't "atrocious". I'm more annoyed that the parents were slammed as being worse than the two little girls which were off-key left and right. I'd rather see them perform all together for the uniqueness and bonding, or see Elliott perform alone. But...that's just me. :D

It's interesting where Piers landed on this issue. He was obviously charmed by the little girls, who were not consistently on key. Interesting because during the America's Got Talent series last year, he was very critical of acts that used children as decoration. A couple of times, he railed against the "cutesy kid" stuff. He and Sharon Osborne had an on-camera tiff which led to the two of them walking off stage while Hasslehof stayed on.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She does it again!

The judges - even Simon - are on their feet!!

[yt]CmWCqIVQpEI[/yt]

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
She does it again!

The judges - even Simon - are on their feet!!
Yeah saw this and half expected her to do well. So one imagines that she is headed on over to see the Queen by the time it's all said and done. What is left for her to compete against is the (smokin) violinist and that large dance troop Diversity.
Practically no contest. Her song selection for the next round will be important I guess.

Latest Discussions