Would you be a lab rat?

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
i would, depending on what was being studied and how much i was getting for it and how long it would take

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
FULL STORY

When I worked at the local teaching hospital I would see ads up on bulletin boards looking for people to volunteer in clinical studies that involved the ingestion of different medications. Sometimes, if not always, there was monetary compensation for participating in the studies. A few I remember were upwards to $1000.

So has anyone ever vounteered to be part of a clinical trial. If not, would you ever? I don't think I ever would. My paranoia would get the better of me and I couldn't be the guinea pig no matter what monetary value was placed.

95% No.

5% Yes.

With a +/-5% for error ;)

If I was going to die, and it was the only way to possible live, I might consider it, depending.

If it was a loved one, and they needed to make sure that the drug would not effect them as well, I would, but given my current situation this would most likely not happen.

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lisa said:
more information now reveals that the drug given to the men caused swelling in monkeys.
Help doctor, my monkeys are swollen...

Latest Discussions