Worlds largest dog!!!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds."

Quoted from collegehumor.com. pic bellow

collegehumor.43607f070a6866cacf9a7437da34339f.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'big dog' :p

B

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my god! That is one big dog.

Now when I was in Japan and staying with a friend he had a big dog probably weight 200 lbs. When you took him for a walk everyone and I do mean everyone looked at you or came over to pet him.
icon6.gif
Still Hercules is substantially bigger. Wow!

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh my god! That is one big dog.

Now when I was in Japan and staying with a friend he had a big dog probably weight 200 lbs. When you took him for a walk everyone and I do mean everyone looked at you or came over to pet him.
icon6.gif
Still Hercules is substantially bigger. Wow!
id hate to have to buy food for that beast

B

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yah, that was my first thought when I saw the photo. It's wonderful what photoshop can do. :D
I was a little skeptical at first to, but it turns out the story is true just a fake picture. Here is a link to the page with a real photo. It also shows the shortest, smallest, biggest living (Hercules) and biggest ever. The 7ft tall Great Dane is impressive!

B

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Attachments

• $Moose_rollover.jpg
    $Moose_rollover.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 141

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now this photo I believe... holy crap.

Now that one is kind of fun. Looks like playing with scale. I imagine the girl is actually kind of far back, making the dog look huge. Probably just a chubby relatively large dog. Could have been photoshopped, but proper use of scale could accomplish that.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now that one is kind of fun. Looks like playing with scale. I imagine the girl is actually kind of far back, making the dog look huge. Probably just a chubby relatively large dog. Could have been photoshopped, but proper use of scale could accomplish that.
The dog in that pic looks like a pug to me. Small by all but tea-cup poodle standards. My ex-father in law had one done up like that with a fish. Had it hanging in a doorway on some thin line (didn't show in the pic) and he was farther back. Made a two pound bass look like a shark! Funny how the eye can fool you.

As for the Mastiff...feed him? How'd you like to clean up after him?

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
My first mother in law was bigger - or at least wider - than any of 'em....... and had more in common with these than with humans. Walked on all fours if it thought noone was looking.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My first mother in law was bigger - or at least wider - than any of 'em....... and had more in common with these than with humans. Walked on all fours if it thought noone was looking.

Oh so that means your momma in law was so fat, everytime she stood upright there was a solar eclipse?

Latest Discussions