World's Dumbest Television Series

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever watched the television show 'World's Dumbest'?

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally think the show is rather interesting especially when you see some of the stunts that people on the show do.

What funny is all of that stuff is real. I for one have seen that type of stuff in person and for some reason I think that people are just getting dumber instead of smarter.

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't think it's on anywhere here but one thing I do like reading is the Darwin Awards.
http://www.darwinawards.com/

It's too bad that it is not one where you live. Recently they showed one guy that was riding a bicycle in London and was showing off when he ran right into the side of a double decker bus in London.

Some of the other things that they showed was a guy in Bloomington, Minnesota who stole a car in the winter time and was being chased by the police. He got out of the car near city hall and ran right into city hall thinking that he was going to escape the police there.

They also had a trucker that was on an icy road in the winter and right behind him was a cop telling him that he should stop due to the weather, just as the officer was telling him that a big gust of wind came up and knocked the truck over onto it's side.

Another guy was filmed filling a gas can at a gas station and while he was filling his gas can his car rolled away from him and the pumps right into a ditch. People were yelling and screaming at him trying to get his attention, but for some reason he seemed to be off in La La land daydreaming about something.

It was kind of funny to watch. I have seen other episodes like that in the past that were pretty funny to watch.

I'm not sure as to who has the better television programming, but I am really starting to think that your country probably has better programing than we do here in the United States.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I watch "Worlds Dumbest Criminals"

Thats always good for a laugh.

Latest Discussions