World War 2 public service announcement poster updated for our current problems!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw your post earlier today, it looks like you removed part of what you had said.

I understand your frustration with how your wife’s cousin dealt with her illness, and I agree. I just want to point out however, that this disease seems to infect people for several days before they show symptoms. During that time those people are contagious. So it is highly likely that by the time she had symptoms and was tested and knew she was sick, her daughter and husband were already infected as well. It is also possible that all three of them were infected by the same source.

It is easy to feel angry and vindictive toward those who are behaving stupidly. Some of them actually do deserve our contempt, in particular some of the politicians who may never deserve our forgiveness. But when this is all over we are all going to need some healing, including those who behaved recklessly and stupidly. I think we all need to keep that in mind.
Yeah, I deleted part of it since, even though i didn't mention names, i felt like i shouldn't be exposing others situations for my own venting.

But thanks for this. It helped.

Latest Discussions