Words of Wisdom from this Retired Marine Colonel

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
After 160 posts, I think that the Colonel's speech is worth repeating.

"There's always free cheese in a mouse trap."

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
For someone claiming to be a USMC Col..he has some odd ideas about what DHS is and what an "Army" consists of. My 130 man department wouldn't even be considered a "company"...much less an entire Army. Hell we don't even have a long gun for every person let alone enough ammo to be compared to a military unit.

LAPD had to call in the national guard during the Rodney King riots...police departments just don't have the manpower or heavy weapons to "fight" the population they live amongst.

I would think that a military man would realize that it would take crew served weapons, artillery and actual tanks to form a credible "Army". Let alone the logistics of what an "Army" would require. Even your whole PD armed with M4's and a Bearcat couldn't enforce martial law against a population determined to resist. This is just hyperbole.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So in this world where I am now a member of Obama's "domestic army"...

Who are we supposed to be taking orders from? What is my new chain of command? Who is supposed to be providing our supply chain? Where are we getting our ammo? Food? Shelter? Im not going to be able to crush my neighbors then go home at night....

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
So in this world where I am now a member of Obama's "domestic army"...

Who are we supposed to be taking orders from? What is my new chain of command? Who is supposed to be providing our supply chain? Where are we getting our ammo? Food? Shelter? Im not going to be able to crush my neighbors then go home at night....

It will all be explained after receiving your Bacon number in 2014 :)

Latest Discussions