Women's Avatars

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
huh. 'Kay.

drsilver.jpg

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

ETA: I realize this is a thread gankage. i will stop.
Feisty - this is too weird. Me too. KT

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KT...AND the blue hammer??!?!? I'm starting to get a little weird about this...!

:)

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty,

I guess it means we have more in common than we thought. KT

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You know...on most of the sights that you all have put on here to create your own avator...i.e. to make it look as close as possible to you i think these people that create these things have something against people with curly shoulder length hair....all of them if it is curly it in waves and really long or else it's over dramatized on some of them to make it look like you're wearing a poodle on your head...i will admit sometimes in the morning it may look a "little" unmanageable...i'm just observing and was wondering if anyone else was having the same hair issues, not that i don't have enough realisticly ;)

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
and that is exactly the reason Outback has call-ahead seating. :boing2:

Its actually quite funny everyone in my wifes family think she is an amazing cook, everyone in my family want to buy her cook books for christmas. Her family goes absolutely nuts when I cook for everyone at the college, but I don't do it often or they would expect it to be a constant thing.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
it's a "love-hate" relationship...she loves to hate me. :)

HUM....it's about time you're getting the point....where is that darn dagger cause i'm about ready to launch it at your forehead :jedi1: .........he tends to open his mouth and insert that big foot of his before thinking some days