Woman Removes Bra To Get Through TSA

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MA-Caver

it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.........
It's only dirty if you grin while you do it. :lfao:
Not all grins are dirty or evil... a grin is a simple disarming technique to make those who might be uncomfortable feel a little better about being where they are and having to go through the *ahem* inspection.

:EG:

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Off the top of my head? I don't know. Many liberals ("leftist type" liberals) have had some good ideas and some great intentions. Environmentalism, is a great intention, however, the methodology used is almost always the same, and thus, almost always fatally flawed from the get go.
Class warfare and race/sex/orientation/religion baiting, is a staple of liberal campaigns and it gets old really fast, if you pay attention.
Any time we can frame our arguements as "good against evil" with us (whatever our political stance) on the "good" side, the easier it is to get empathy.

If we look closely, we'll see all sides are purposely leaving out important facts as they frame their arguements. Both the liberals and the conservatives.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe for you. Us guys are impressed by that trick. If we could strip off our underwear without losing our pants, that would be even more impressive, but, we can't.
Not true... It is possible. It's just far from pleasant or practical!

Ever heard of an atomic wedgie?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heck... as low as some of the kids out there are wearing their pants today, they can't remove their SHOES without taking their pants off -- but wouldn't have a problem taking their undershorts off!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Eventually they're going to be doing this type of searches whether people want them or not.
[yt]CGy8c8DGg_0[/yt]

Of course the old way was best ... particularly for the ladies that work for TSA... :rolleyes:
[yt]tvL41iY7nd0[/yt]
Must've gotten the idea from the LLR pre-screening cabana boys :rolleyes:

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Eventually they're going to be doing this type of searches whether people want them or not.
[yt]CGy8c8DGg_0[/yt]

Of course the old way was best ... particularly for the ladies that work for TSA... :rolleyes:
[yt]tvL41iY7nd0[/yt]
Must've gotten the idea from the LLR pre-screening cabana boys :rolleyes:

better start working on my crunches...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I severely dislike TSA people. Something about a mostly uneducated "security" force of people lording over travelers makes me sick to my stomach.

I try not to make it personal, but they do seem to "lord it over" people more than LEOs in general. I know what you mean.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I try not to make it personal, but they do seem to "lord it over" people more than LEOs in general. I know what you mean.
TSA screeners ARE NOT law enforcement officers. I'm sure TSA does have some LE personnel (most fed agencies do), but I'm not digging out exactly how many or in what capacity.

Latest Discussions