Woman Removes Bra To Get Through TSA

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm slightly amused by this, having seen a similar situation happen.

http://consumerist.com/5042178/woman-removes-bra-to-get-through-tsa

Thank god for such attention to detail by these fearless defenders of democracy and our republic. Women with large breasts using heavy support wiring beware! Your boobs may be considered bombs.

/sarcasm.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm slightly amused by this, having seen a similar situation happen.

http://consumerist.com/5042178/woman-removes-bra-to-get-through-tsa

Thank god for such attention to detail by these fearless defenders of democracy and our republic. Women with large breasts using heavy support wiring beware! Your boobs may be considered bombs.

/sarcasm.
I am highly amused. I am also gratified that the conservative voices who said creating a new federal bureaucracy would be idiotic have been proved correct so many times.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Me too. And here's the thing, and maybe this is a topic for another thread, but I'm wondering, just what kind of thing do you think that liberal/democrats have actually gotten right? I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, I'm honestly curious.

I consider myself to be a reformed liberal. I still believe in lots of "liberal" issues, but I've found myself seeing the wisdom in a lot of traditional conservative beliefs as well. So much so, that for the first time in my life, I've registered Republican and backed Ron Paul.

So, anyways, according to Big Don, I'm really curious as to what you think the "left" has gotten "right".

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Heck, was a time when women removed their bras as a sign of protest.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, anyways, according to Big Don, I'm really curious as to what you think the "left" has gotten "right".

Heck, was a time when women removed their bras as a sign of protest.
Had I not seen many ugly, ugly female protesters I'd be tempted to use Ray's comment as number 1...
Off the top of my head? I don't know. Many liberals ("leftist type" liberals) have had some good ideas and some great intentions. Environmentalism, is a great intention, however, the methodology used is almost always the same, and thus, almost always fatally flawed from the get go.
Class warfare and race/sex/orientation/religion baiting, is a staple of liberal campaigns and it gets old really fast, if you pay attention.
Since I really hate Al Gore, I'll use him as an example:
He tells everyone we are doomed if we continue to do things the way we are. Then he flies around on private jets and travels with caravans of big *** SUV's. His house uses TONS of electricity and gas (fossil fuels! EEK!) and yet, the much maligned, "evil genius", "Friggin Moron","Puppet of Oil Companies" George W. Bush's house is much more environmentally sound.

Or try this:
When Bill Maher notices (and mentions it) the way members of the "Un-biased" media treat Obama, you've got a problem.
I think there is a problem, though, with the media gushing over him too much. I don't think he thinks that he's all that, but the media does. I mean, the coverage after, that I was watching, from MSNBC, I mean these guys were ready to have sex with him....It's embarrassing.

Democrats and other liberals are full of good intentions, but, then as the saying goes:
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL. that's an easy thing to do.
And performing a perfect front wrist throw is easy as well after enough practice. Seems to me though, that women are born with the ability to remove their bra without taking off their shirt. I wonder if that's what the "training" in training bra is all about. ;)

There just never seems to be a happy medium with many things in life. Security at one time was too lax and now it's way over the top. The pendulum continues to swing, I suppose.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of TSA incidents I was at an airport several years ago traveling back from Las Vegas to Michigan. I was screened and walked through, my wife was screened and walked through, my oldest son (8) was screened and walked through. Here comes the dangerous one though. My five year old was screened and they proceeded to screen him again and have him remove his belt and unbotton his shirt. :erg: Meanwhile many people who I thought should be screened just walked through?
icon9.gif
Efficiency in motion is what I like to think about when I think of the TSA and our airports, airplanes in general.
icon6.gif

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breast implants are reputed to blow up on planes at altitude though!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mythbusters already "busted" that one.

quote]

Yes but you can't be sure they're right so it's your duty when on board a plane to carefully monitor any fake boobs.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

quote]

Yes but you can't be sure they're right so it's your duty when on board a plane to carefully monitor any fake boobs.
That would be very hard to do with the two black eyes I'd have after my wife caught me , er, monitoring fake boobs. ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

quote]

SIGH, looks like another job I have to up and volunteer for... okay ladies... line up we should be done in about a month. :rolleyes:

and fellas, no, I don't need assistance on that job either.

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I severely dislike TSA people. Something about a mostly uneducated "security" force of people lording over travelers makes me sick to my stomach. It's another step in the draconization of American society.

They will be replaced with PMCs one day... Just like how Big Brother already watches us.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL. that's an easy thing to do.
Maybe for you. Us guys are impressed by that trick. If we could strip off our underwear without losing our pants, that would be even more impressive, but, we can't.

Latest Discussions