Wing Tsun Youtube Channel

WingChunIan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow, there's gullible and then there's martial artists. There are so many Wing Chun teachers out there who teach the genuine article without a huge price tag there is simply no need to believe the hype and get ripped off. If someone asks you for large sums of money to teach you anything in Wing Chun walk away and find a another teacher. £40 or £50 per hour for private tuition is reasonable if you are training with one of the best in your area (you need to do your homework to research claims, lineage, experience etc) but anything else is just a con job. As for $12k to learn the pole!!!!!! there's only six and a half movements. After that its down to repetitive practice to perfect, and partner work to put it into play, neither of which you need to pay for.

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind paying subs to a Sifu over the years to learn, but paying for weapon forms?? No chance.

UK guy I met in China showed me the pole form, he let me video him too.

For the princely sum of friendship and sharing of info about our slightly different lineages.

WingChunBear

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all you guys love Wing Chun?
You guys love Bears?
how about WingChun bears??

A fan page dedicated to share anything and everything for all Martial Arts fans. Learn about an unfamiliar martial arts from other parts of the world, or discuss about movies which have martial arts elements. Fighting Video games discussions and what to look forward. A dedicated hub to share and discuss mainstream and even unconventional martial arts.

come and have a look :)

http://www.facebook.com/WingChunBear

Latest Discussions