will someone tell me what is the deal with this site?

OP
T

tunetigress

Seens like they lack competent translators in Taiwan. LOL! :D

OP
C

Chiduce

Dragon Style Kung Fu. The site is pretty good. The Crane style type motion movement in the open hand technique resembles the hand posture in baguazhang tiger's mouth. It seems this system is both internal and external, depending on what particular breathing methods are associated with the forms being taught! Hard/Soft Style Kung Fu using wei and nei gong forms! Sincerely, In Humility; Chiduce!

OP
T

theneuhauser

are you familiar with the instructors that the site showcases? the guy with the long hair looks familiar.....

OP
T

Tachi

Interesting site...looks pretty cool, actually.

At my studio we have a short form called "Chin Loung", which roughly translates as "Baby Dragon" - or at least that's what I've been told...so it was interesting to see this site and that Song on the Dragon.:)

The Artist with the long hair does look familiar, but I can't place him...lemme know if you figure out who he is!

Cheers -

Tachi

OP
C

Chiduce

The guy reminds me of Dr. Pan Qing Fu; the Iron Fist Master! Sincerely, In Humility; Chiduce!

OP
L

LanceWildcat1

This is hilarious!!! They need a competent translator on staff there.:rofl:

OP
V

vincefuess

Obviously they used either a person or (more likely) a computer program to do a verbatim translation from chinese to english which is nealy impossible to do. Much gets lost in a word-for-word translation, mostly the grammar!

This is not unlike directions, signs, instrucrtions, etc. that you would see if you travel there. You have to skim the words and look for the context...

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by LanceWildcat1

This is hilarious!!! They need a competent translator on staff there.:rofl:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen that one in several year. Me not!

dan

Latest Discussions