Wife Literally Disposes of Husband's Bit

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The shade of Loreena appears in this article from the smoking gun based on a actual police report.
Now I can imagine a woman's rage and the aforementioned lady was evident of that. But the details aren't clear because he's laid up in the hospital and she is not talking. In the process of a divorce I'd say this just cuts it too close for a justified cause.
Uh, not for the weak.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/severed-penis-put-in-garbage-disposal-836290 and the actual police report... http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/disposed-penis

malteaser14

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha!! This woman has done something I have only dreamt of!! ... With one guy who really does deserve it... I'm not a complete sadist!! ;)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that I am a little shocked that anyone would think that such an act was justified under any circumstances.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wonder why she believes he deserves it.

malteaser14

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have to say that I am a little shocked that anyone would think that such an act was justified under any circumstances.

In my circumstances it is more than justifiable to want to see a particular individual suffer such pain, that said, I have neither done this or have any intention for doing so! Although reading a few of the posts on here of instructors and masters abusing little boys and girls makes think that that would be the start of a fitting punishment. Just my opinion ;)

Latest Discussions