Why I dont go out

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why I dont go out..... Nightclubs? They play the music so loud for a reason; because none of these sorry excuses for human beings could carry on a conversation about anything of interest, even to each other, for longer than 30 seconds. Someone once asked why they never see me out. You dont see me out because I dont drink, I dont dance.

Strip clubs? You go see some woman with hard fake ****, brittle hair extensions and bad tattoos dance naked around a pole. The very few that look like they werent beaten with an ugly stick in a concentration camp still have to apply makeup with a trowel to hide their bad skin.

Occasionally my city stages festivals,these people take the time to get together in 98 degree heat with 100% humidity to eat cancer-causing fried food, get liquored up, and listen to the most embarrassingly untalented musicians make xxxxx of themselves at maximum volume, Mind boggling!

"Bike Week" is another event where people converge from all over the country, driving thousands of miles, to pretend to be bikers for 10 days twice a year. It breaks down like this: Mostly Doctors and Lawyers on expensive Harley Davidsons, wearing all the official Harley Davidsons fashion accessories, let their beards grow out for a few weeks, then come to Daytona Beach to drive around mindlessly on their big stupid expensive constantly malfunctioning motorcycles. This is amusing because they are emulating the dying species of 1% outlaw bikers, who are mostly a bunch of drug addicted alcoholic criminal scumbags who would gang-rape the wives, daughters, and mothers of these pathetic posers at the drop of a hat. They converge in front of bars where they gawk at each other in repressed homosexual interest to see who looks like the bikerest biker of all. Really this is the overriding theme of the whole event and can not be overstated: It is a morbid voyeuristic orgy of insecurity and lack of identity.

Spring Break brings college students from all over the country to cram into motels and nightclubs, where they are encouraged to drink more and wear less, blow money, get alcohol poisoning, STDs, unwanted fetuses, get raped on an average of three a day and fall to their deaths from hotel balconies. If they are lucky they might appear for a moment in the non-stop MTV infomercial promoting interracial screwing.

There's nothing wrong with "interracial screwing." You should try it some time.

I think you need more open-minded friends, and a few more workouts at the gym. Then go start a band or an event.

Do something creative. I know the internet is THE place to complain, but I think there's more to your own experience than you're letting on: what are you insecurities and are you projecting them on others who won't send you an invite?

If all else fails, move to another city. I hear Oslo has lower incidents of interracial screwing.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think he has a valid point, if you dont get wrapped up in the "interracial" part and see it as media supported/endorsed sexual activity.

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think he has a valid point, if you dont get wrapped up in the "interracial" part and see it as media supported/endorsed sexual activity.

I'm not wrapped up in the "interracial" part. Just offended that someone thinks that it's a negative thing, to be shunned. I thought we were better than that. Comments like that show your "true colors"... or is it the lack thereof?

Is the whole racist complaint for real? Or are you willing to retract that comment? It might not mean a whole lot to you, but to me as a minority in the US, it's enormously offensive.

It's cool to hate MTV... but It's a little out of style: MTV is not as effective as it used to be in terms of shaping youth culture. Look to Myspace or Youtube for that.