who's who

OP
K

kwanjang

Thanks Todd and Howard (please just call me rudy). I just came back from Korea, but I'll be heading back in 06, and I just can't see myself missing such an opportunity. I'll be sure to give you a shout before I leave.

OP
M

Master Todd Miller

Dear Grandmaster Rudy,

If you have any seminars scheduled please let me know as I will try to make it if I am able. I will also post it on my web site. I have only heard good things about you and Kong Shin Bup. :asian:

Thank you
Todd Miller
Korea Jungki Hapkido & Guhapdo Assc.
www.millersmudo.com

OP
K

kwanjang

Thank you Master Miller: I appreciate your kind words. Perhaps we can keep each other posted on what is happening, so we can both benefit. My students and I are always eager to expand our understanding of Korean martial arts, and your group seems like a great place to learn more.

OP
M

Master Todd Miller

My students and I are always eager to expand our understanding of Korean martial arts, and your group seems like a great place to learn more.

It is refreshing to see a 9th dan GM have a desire to keep learning! I feel the same way and hope there will be a time SOON that we can. As I said before I have heard only good things about GM Rudy and Kong Shin Bup. :uhyeah:

My best to you.
Todd Miller
Korea Jungki Hapkido & Guhapdo Assc.
www.millersmudo.com

Latest Discussions