Who was Arnisador?

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
Going around the forum I noticed a used named Arnisador. He has over 13,000 post and his rep is beyond anyone it seems (very high). Everywhere I read it says "account closed" for this user. A little while back, one of his posts said he was the forum Admin, but I thought Kaith Krustas was that role. Was Arnisador the old Admin and Kath a new Admin? What happened to Arnisador? Why did he close his account though so honorable poster? I doubt he was banned, since it said in one of his post he is the Admin (or old Admin).

Just curious.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arnisador, also known as Jeff Leader stepped down as administrator due to work and family needs a while back. He was one of our first moderators, and helped build alot of the foundation of MT. I see him at least once a year at the WMAA camp in Buffalo.

Kaith Rustaz (Bob Hubbard), ie me, is the owner and founder of MT. Due to the size of MT we have had several admins and assistant admins. Right now I'm handling the technical and Mike Seigel (Seig) is handling operations.

:asian:

OP
K

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea, but why did he have to close his account? I mean whenever I am absent from MT for a long time I never close my account. Was it necessary for him to close it?

Also, I have never seen any other admins around here besides Arnisador and Kath. So who are the other admins and asst. admins?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The account was closed on his request. There are a number of folks who were sad to see him go.

Admins currently are Seig and Kaith.
There are no ast. admins currently.
Past admins: Arnisador and Cthuhlu
Past Ast. Admins: Seig and Rich Parsons

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Who was Arnisador?

Legend tells us of a man, who...

nah...I never really knew him, if I remember correctly there was a lot of hubbub going on at the time I signed up about him leaving...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hollywood1340 said:
I still say we make him a tenth.....
Well...I can't do that...but I'll hit him with a stick a few times in June for everyone. :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Krustaz?

Sounds like a Winner in the name the New Simpsons Char... Krustaz the Clown...

:D

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Kind of an aside, but I was looking through some thread a little while ago, and a number of posts were from accounts labelled "guest". But I remember the names from a while back. I wonder what happened in those cases. It seems odd for a previously registered account to have gone to guest status. Unless those posts were made before they registered. Maybe that's it. Oh well, it just seemed unusual to me, that's all.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the past, we would delete dead accounts. We stopped doing that as it removed certain information that we use in problem solving. Now, we move the accounts to a "closed" group rather than delete them. If your account is deleted, all posts revert to 'guest' access. The software allows for non-registered posting, but we've disabled that as it usually is abused by trolls and spammers.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright, before there was a thread welcoming arnisador back...but it turns out his account was still closed, but I swear....he posted today...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
arnisador said:
There is no arnisador. It's just a tale told to frighten children.
Hey!!! Good to see that tale still going around!!!! Welcome back! :partyon:

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions