Who IS the Coolest Alien? Poll

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Chewbacca is still coming out on top but is being hotly pursued by Superman! I voted for Superman.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
ummm

I have taken this twice now and the first time I voted for Chewbacca somewhere and the second time I made sure I did not cast one single vote for Chewbacca and guess what...both times Chewbacca was the winner.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ummm

I have taken this twice now and the first time I voted for Chewbacca somewhere and the second time I made sure I did not cast one single vote for Chewbacca and guess what...both times Chewbacca was the winner.

The results are not based on your vote, they are based on the votes of the masses. So each vote that you make contributes to the collective pool of votes for that character, but the one that you voted for will only move on to the next round if the masses ALSO voted for him. So Chewy will always win until someone else get collectively more votes.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
ummm

Wow! Just like terrestrial political polls! See, secretly you were a Hillary fan all along....:BSmeter:

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, jeez-what fanboy came up with those choices?

Spock? Hello??!!

Not to mention.....

Attachments

• $st-orion.jpg
    $st-orion.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 183

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Star Wars Kicked Treks *** in that Poll. Right on.

_leia20and20chewbacca.jpg

Although I would have picked a Cylon over Chewie had it been a choice. They sound like TRS80's

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Space Guild Navigators. (Are they even technically aliens?) The movie imaging of them. The movie sucked otherwise, but...

Latest Discussions