Which Web of Knowledge area is most popular......

Which Web of Knowledge catagory is most popular.......

• Grabs and Tackles

• Pushes

• Punches

• Kicks

• Hugs and Holdsq

• Locks and Chokes

• Weapons

• Combinations or Multiple attacks of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Just think Ricardo.. visualize this.. our entire schools populace ..cloned Seigs and Tess's...

Yep, sounds like the Borgs have hit town!:borg:

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
But I was referring to Pushes, kicks and weapons categories that no one likes all that much.

you must be guilty..!

:asian:

K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by KenpoTess

I prefer joint locks myself.. doesn't matter how much power you have against your opponent.. getting a good joint lock allows you to gain control in a hurry and without much effort utilize any other technique you want (dependent on the situation)
throws are good too..

I give a big AMEN to that!!! When I'm doing techniques, I always go out of my way to apply a lock or a throw, sometimes both to end it. Maximum damage with minimum retaliation is my motto

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

But I was referring to Pushes, kicks and weapons categories that no one likes all that much.

you must be guilty..!

Innocent of all allegations! :argue:

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

you must be guilty..!

I am surprised that there aren't votes for the pushes category.

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by jeffkyle

I am surprised that there aren't votes for the pushes category.

Defenses against pushes are some of my favorite techniques! I could see not liking the weapons defenses there is a certain mentality when dealing them that tends to make some apprehensive!

T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

i like working on my overall abilities. using my hands for immediate attacks to defensively attacking with punches and kicks to when they clench up with me i work on close quarter strikes to the body, head and legs to ground fighting with and without strikes. overall for me is the best and thats why i love kempo.:jedi1:

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I would have to say that the majority of the techniques I like are for defenses against a punch. This is due to the fact that I like the flow of those techniques, and because I don't like being grabbed by guys (women are a different story though).

:supcool:

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
I would have to say that the majority of the techniques I like are for defenses against a punch. This is due to the fact that I like the flow of those techniques, and because I don't like being grabbed by guys (women are a different story though).

:supcool:
You crack me up Bill!

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd have to say the defenses against punches:
my reason?
Because in essence you are defending against a limb moving toward you, therefore it translates well to defending against a grab, a shove, a poke maybe even (more translation needed) a stab.
Just a thought

Your Brother
John

Latest Discussions