Where in Hell?

T

TonyM.

Me and spike jones think it's getting crowded here in the second level.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...boy...am I in for it...

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
...damn...I can't be that evil...can I? :EG:

If you look carefully.. you will notice.. tis not evil .. tis you're a Traitor...

....."Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair."

I can see that..........

I'm in level 2.. which is Lustful...
Tisn't how bad we are but how we answered the questions.. *bites tongue*

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
...and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world.

So which are you? Wrathful or gloomy?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guess where I scored...

Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

- Ceicei

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ceicei
So which are you? Wrathful or gloomy?

Both. I hate everyone, and then I get depressed cuz I am alone. Hehehe. To quote Voltaire: (the Goth Singer, not the author)

"It gets so lonley being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying though my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need!"

Q

Quick Sand

I'm in Limbo (Level 1). :shrug:

At least I have Socrates and Aristotle to keep me company. They should be able to keep my mind occupied for eternity I guess.

T

TheRustyOne

...hm...violents....homosexuals...suicides....i seem to belong okay... (never attempted the latter, mind)

...should back up my position on the poll :D

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
but I'm not a traitor...I answered that I'd never betray my country or country's men...sheesh.

I think you just got dealt a dirty hand...

T

TheRustyOne

*brandishes a large pointy stick with nail in the end and hunts those darn harpies*

E

edhead2000

They sent me to the 8th level: Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

However, I also got a "very high" score on Level 2.........I wonder if we can switch. Level 2 sounds like more fun to me. hehe

Erin

Latest Discussions