Where can I shoot?

zoso

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to this bit of the forum, but always been interested in firearms.

I'm into shooting and have had an air rifle since a young age. I'm just into shooting cardboard targets and such. Now I want a newer firearm e.g. shotgun

Where does everyone practice/shoot their guns??

I live in the UK and we dont really have gun clubs round here (they're frowned upon!). Neighbours just won't put up with it due to the sound and it being 'a gun'.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to this bit of the forum, but always been interested in firearms.

I'm into shooting and have had an air rifle since a young age. I'm just into shooting cardboard targets and such. Now I want a newer firearm e.g. shotgun
Please be sure to get competent training, if you do not have the skills already.

Usually at a target shooting range. Rent by the hour or join the "club." Sometimes on a friend's private property.

I live in the UK and we dont really have gun clubs round here (they're frowned upon!). Neighbours just won't put up with it due to the sound and it being 'a gun'.
Please check your local laws concerning training, storage, shooting, and other legal requirements.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score

Mostly on the indoor range at the local gun shop.

When the weather is nice, the GF and I shoot on her dad's farm.

Latest Discussions