what weapon would choose if guns were not available?

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A six inch tanto type knife. I hold it in the reverse position, blade down-edge out. In this position one can thrust out and strike with the end of the handle, use fist strikes, slash, stick or rip inward. When walking or moving around the backside of the blade is against your forearm so it is difficult to see, especially in low light conditions. It works well in tight and open areas.
:knight:

Ella

<B>Banned User - Multiple Accounts / Previously Ba
Reaction score
The cane.

The only weapon which will make people feel sorry for you, instead of scared.
You can carry it on an airplane. And, unlike a knife, blackjack, or baseball bat, if your opponent gets a hold of it, they won't necessarily know what to do with it. Staff/broom/poolstick would also be good, but I just love how people think your injured or crippled with a cane - not deadly.

TheOriginalName

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I love the idea that everytime you go down the street you pick up your nice shinny red fire extinguisher and nobody blinks an eyelid.....lol.....

OP
chinto

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cue ball in a sock is quick to make and easy to swing. Might wanna use two socks. I always wanted a blackjack. Blowgun with sedative darts.

well there is the tried and tested military tradition from the navy and marines and army of a bar of hard cheep soap in a pair of sox for an improvised weapon. works remarkably well and well nothing illegal about carring your soap with you...

OP
chinto

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bag of dirty undies over the head on the way to the laundromat followed by a leaping right cross with a roll of quarters. Place the foot on his throat and beat your chest like a gorilla.

uh..ya.. but which is the primary weapon??! the smell and idea of dirty undies beatting about your head and face? or the right cross with a role of quarters as a fist load??...

Latest Discussions