What ure favourit belt colour

thepanjr

Green Belt
Reaction score
Mine is green because it the feeling of being a good karate ka.I like the feeling when i wear a green belt.What is ure favourite colour belt and why.This maybe a bad topic for some ppl.

K

Kempogeek

So far my favorite belt color is the yellow belt. It was my very first exam and afterwards I felt good although there were some self doubts. I guess thats expected. For me receiving the new rank gave me a sense of personal achievement. That will be a day I'll always remember. Best regards, Steve

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
my favorite would be green belt, one cus its my rank now but when i tested for it and got it i felt like i was finaly on my way to becomeing something, as a green belt things would start getting harder and more stuff would be required of me so i felt good finaly getting it.

OP
T

thepanjr

Green Belt
Reaction score
If i practice i will definetley catch with other guys that are ahead of me. I was a lazy guy for 4 years or sumthin.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
My favorite is my black and red panel belt. I got it when I reached 5th dan.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My favorite might have been my white belt. I had started to learn but had a long road ahead of me and I knew it. I could see the possibilities of what I might become and my eyes and mind was full of wonders.

J

Jussi Häkkinen

White: All the good is ahead. Nice colour that doesn't set expectations.

Brown: Down-to-earth colour. Preparing to enter the time when colour doesn't matter and studies change their course a bit.

Black: A colour of a belt that doesn't give away the grade etc. but allows everyone to judge you by your skill and output instead of looking your waist.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jussi Häkkinen said:
White: All the good is ahead. Nice colour that doesn't set expectations.

Brown: Down-to-earth colour. Preparing to enter the time when colour doesn't matter and studies change their course a bit.

Black: A colour of a belt that doesn't give away the grade etc. but allows everyone to judge you by your skill and output instead of looking your waist.
I like your point with the black belt. You are right on with a plain black not letting prople judge by the belt you wear, and allow them to judge you by skill. I will have to keep this in mind.
icon14.gif

OP
T

thepanjr

Green Belt
Reaction score
I may get my next belt if i try my best and that will become my favourite belt. I hope i do good. ONe black belt said i will get my black belt beacuse i could block good. But my katas have to be better so im not sure.

G

Gangsta Abby

My favourite belt is the blue belt

I like it because its the time when I could aknowledge karate.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I liked my Blue belt. When I tested for it, it was the start of incorporating judo into our tests. My Blue belt exam took almost 5 hours to do!!

Latest Discussions