What game System Do you like best

• PS2

• X-BOX

• GAMECUBE

• NONE

Results are only viewable after voting.
E

Elfan

I play an ocasional game on by brother's Gamecube or a friend X-Box but I'm not much of a gamer any more.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I play GameCube but my mom plays PS2 and loves it. We have all the game symstems except the X-Box. I often enjoy the N64 and my Gameboy Advance SP. :)

Robyn :asian:

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
X-box has the best characteristics and graphics, but the game selection sucks, you have to get a PS2 to get the good games.

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
x box is good if you like sport games but i am not a big fan of sport games so I never realy play with my X-BOX only reason I got it was for the bruce lee game for X-box

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
PS2. Mainly because it has the greatest number of quality fighting games on it. (One dimensional I suppose, but hey...)

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No time for games! Too busy training!

:D

upnorthkyosa

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been busy playing GTA: Vice City. So far it's been 3 days of staying up all night and sleeping all day. God I love the thanksgiving break, and my xbox.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Xbox - and especially Dead or Alive 3. Tecmo is releasing Dead or Alive Online at some yet un-announced date....so flame wars MT flame wars will be a thing of the past..got a beef? log on and sort it out.....:D

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
I don't own my own system, but the Xbox rules for multiplayer. My friends and I used to spend hours playing drunken Halo and drunken Dead or Alive 3 (guess my favorite DOA character :D). The girls in our group used to be better gamers than some of the guys.

Latest Discussions