What Does Everyone Think Of This?

S

Silent Nightfall

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/shinobi

Just wanted to see what everyone thought about this. Sounds like another group of kids who weren't turned into Super Ninja and decided to make an anti-Bujinkan website. I'm especially interested in what our resident history buffs have to say here. :D

OP
P

Pyros

Ooh, the feared revenge of the Koga-ninja is finally online! If only they'd get their facts straight. And who are they quoting when they say what the "Bujinkan" thinks/says?

These are not exact quotes, as we wish not to infringe any copyright

:rofl:

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm wondering whether I should address their "points" case by case... hmmmmm.

I especially like how they don't directly cite any sources for either the "fact" or "fiction" claims. Very interesting, no??

OP
S

Shadow Hunter

Originally posted by heretic888
I'm wondering whether I should address their "points" case by case... hmmmmm.

I especially like how they don't directly cite any sources for either the "fact" or "fiction" claims. Very interesting, no??

If you look at the bottom of the page, they do list a series of sources. I kind of doubt that they read Japanese or have even been near some of the sources they list. In fact, I did see some mistakes in what they wrote.

But it could be worse. They could be saying, "Sensei sez" for everything they say. That tactic has already been copyrighted by the Bujinkan. How about trying to find proof to knock down what they say that does not rely on the word of the Takamatsu-den?

OP
S

Shinzu

it would be nice if people actually told the truth. thats one problem with the internet. it is a haven for junk like this.

OP
G

Greg Chapman

this article pops up more times on various websites than a used condom down the toilet! Its just some moron's opinion, and we are all allowed opinions. Just ignore it, everyone else does.

Latest Discussions