What about GoldBerg??

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goldberg is sitting at home for the next 2 years collecting a multimillion $$ contract from AOL / TW. While the WWF is interested in him, they don't feel he is worth the $$ that AOL has him contracted for, and he is not willing to accept the buy out offers that have been made.

G

GouRonin

He's a no talent bum. Bret Hart worked thousands of matches and never hurt an opponent seriously. Goldberg is just a big guy who flops around.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gold Berg is now in New Japan
On a short contract

T

tmanifold

Originally posted by GouRonin

He's a no talent bum. Bret Hart worked thousands of matches and never hurt an opponent seriously. Goldberg is just a big guy who flops around.

The problem is that guys like bret hart are wanted in wrestling anymore. They don't want people who are wrestlers. They want huge people who flop around and look mean.

tony

M

Master of Blades

I dont know about that.........theres huge demand for the more technical and high flying people like Rey Mysterio Jr these days. But the question Im interested in, is does anyone know which wrestlers did what martial art if they did one. Cuz I would find it really interesting if Rikishi or whoever did like TKD ;)

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
:jediduel:
Wrestling is a Martial Art!
:asian:
Primo

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool....I'm bringing my Kendo stick to the next grapplin class I'm able to attend....heh.... :D

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't sing it
Just Bring it
LoL
Waz up:D
:wavey:
Primo

Latest Discussions